Success is defined in many ways, but in the workplace, there is general idea that being successful is doing a good job and going up the ranks.
Do you sometimes wonder why other people seem to be more successful at work than you are, even though you know you are just as good – or maybe better?
For sure, you are not alone. Countless employees probably have the same question in mind. The difference is that some people are content to stay where they are, while others overcome hurdles to success.
Here is an infographic that will help you identify these hurdles success – some of which may apply to your situation. Furthermore, it gives you tips on how to overcome them.
I’d like to share the points I like most:
- Don’t be a workaholic. Give yourself time to play.
- Take care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- See failure as part of success. Learn from it. Don’t fear it.
- Don’t play the blame game.
- Leave work behind when it’s your “me time”. Disconnect.
Here is the complete list. I hope it helps you!